Do you watch the direction that America is being taken in and feel powerless to stop it?
Do you believe that your voice isnâ€™t loud enough to be heard above the noise anymore?
Do you read the headlines everyday and feel an empty pit in your stomachâ€¦as if youâ€™re completely alone?
If so, then youâ€™ve fallen for the Wizard of Oz lie. While the voices you hear in the distance may sound intimidating, as if they surround us from all sidesâ€”the reality is very different. Once you pull the curtain away you realize that there are only a few people pressing the buttons, and their voices are weak. The truth is that they donâ€™t surround us at all.
Share this page with your friends and family…
We surround them.
So, how do we show America whatâ€™s really behind the curtain? Below are nine simple principles. If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common. I urge you to read the instructions at the end for how to help make your voice heard.
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
You Are Not Alone
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone.”
Gather your like-minded friends and family and join us at Rivals Sports Bar & Grill near the Fashion Square Mall on East Rio Road in Charlottesville on Friday, March 13th from 5PM-6PM. We’ll watch Glenn Beck unveil his plan to get our voices heard. See you there! (It’s a smoke-free, family-friendly environment) If you’re in the Charlottesville area, regardless of whether or not you can make it, join us at Charlottesville We Surround Them.