Here is an abbreviated version of the “Notice of Intent to Remove Jeff Frederick” referenced in the AP announcement dated March 12, 2009 issued by the State Central Committee of RPV:
Notice of Intent to Remove Jeff Frederick as State Chairman of the Republican Party of Virginia
1. Failure to transmit, in a timely manner, online contributions
2. Repeated failure to fully comply with a July 22, 2008 directive
3. Unauthorized expenditures of RPV funds
4. Failure to provide members of the State Central Committee with a reasonable time to review and consider the proposed 2009 budget
5.Â Disregard for the minimal rights of members of the State Central Committee
6. Corruption of process by failing to conduct a proper vote on the 2009 budget
7. Failure to â€œpromptly conveneâ€ the Appeals Committee
8. Circumventing the State Central Committee by appointing committees
9. Damage to the reputation and effectiveness of the Republican Party of Virginia
10. Failure to notify the Executive Committee of a possible breach of security
You can find the complete letter at Bearing Drift.
Keep in mind, these are charges/accusations…this is not evidence. I strongly advise against rushing to judgment based on only hearing one side of the story.
I’ll comment further on this in a future post.
UPDATE 3/17/09 1:45 PM: Jeff Frederick’s response to these charges, point by point are laid out on the homepage of RPVNetwork.org